Firefight Update 1
- New Save System, you can now have a save for both game modes.
- Fixed a problem where the game couldn’t tell it was on Newgrounds (why the Medals didn’t work)
- Small changes to the Leaderboard page
- Made the Leaderboard’s At column display “uploads.ungrounded.net” as “www.newgrounds.com”
- Removed the two (rarely said) enemy voice clips
- Fixed landmines not removing on level reset
Update is now live on Newgrounds.
Rupert’s Zombie Diary Update v1.3
Yet another update to Rupert’s Zombie Diary. Newgrounds Edition only at the moment.
- Fixed bug where you could buy skills without having their prerequisites
- Fixed up Medal: “Legend” (To obtain: Finish the game without ever starting an area without Nightmare mode on. If you already have just clear game data under options and relaunch the game)
- Fixed glitch with shooting and killing zombies that have been knocked to the ground
- Fixed bug where you could damage the Wizard while he’s in the air vulnerable with kicks and zombie heads
- Fixed problem with the “Most Kills (in a day)” scoreboard where it let people submit scores for endless rounds
- Added new scoreboard called “Total Kills”
- Modified the way the Ammo display is updated in hopes of fixing it’s glitch
- Made the gun icon on the HUD change depending on what weapon you have out
Rupert’s Zombie Diary Update v1.2
Just did a quick update to Rupert’s Zombie Diary (Newgrounds.com version only at the moment).
- Fixed Medals: Wipe Out, Wipe Out Nightmare, ALL THE SKILLS, GIVE EM’ THE BOOT, Dodging Fish and That wasn’t so hard
- Fixed problem where keys weren’t releasing properly
- Fixed bug where the Wizard could disapear off the map when charging