What’s new in the Kongregate Update:
- Kongregate Leaderboards/Statistics integration
- Shop interface improvements
- Slight tweaks to the Global Leaderboard interface
- Can now have 2 control customisations at the same time
- Enemies and other entities are now exported as bitmaps which will hopefully improve performance a little bit
- Fixed glitch when skipping splash screens
I’ll probably do the same for Alien Hominid Xtreme and release that in a couple of weeks. Rupert’s Zombie Diary was going to be the first to be added to Kongregate but there were problems with the project file. So instead we are working on Rupert’s Zombie Diary: Special Edition. This will use the new art assets (plus more) that we were using for the sequel that kind of got put on hiatus. It will remade using the same engine as our game “Hell Games” and apart from the new look it will also feature more weapons, mini-bosses, flying heads/arms/guts and more.